Grill Master 9 Piece Grilling Utensil Set - For your Blackstone Grills and flat tops
Regular price $91.00 Sale price$82.00 Save $9.00
About this item
- Great Starter Set; This griddle set includes 1 x Long Cooking Spatula, 1 x Perforated Long Spatula, 1 x Small Cooking Spatula, 1 x Small Slotted Spatula, 1 x Scraper Chopper, 2 x 12oz Squeeze Bottle, 1 x Carry Case, A great set for grill starter or professional user
- Heavy Duty, Griddle spatula blade is made from 1.5mm solid stainless steel, One-Piece full tang design and triple-riveted handle stay strong and will not loose or come apart, This set may be your first and last grilling set
- Crafted; Smooth matt finishing surface is less sticking to food and easy clean, Fine polishing removed all wooden burrs to give you a nice touching on the handle, Measuring guide is clearly etched printed on the back of the scraper
- Ergonomic; Thin beveled edge help you stir and cut food more efficiently, 45 degree angle between handle and blade provides a better operating experience, Wooden handle will totally insulate heat transferring from metal part to your hand
- Utility; Comes with carrying case Convenient for you to take out or at home use, Perfect for kitchen, back yard, camping, buffet, restaurant or tailgating, Also great gift for your family, friends, birthday, anniversary, festival and so on
Reviewed in the United States on June 3, 2022
Good quality for the price. Used once a month, so these are not heavily used. Still great. I wash in dishwasher and there is no sign of damage. I like that there is a long and short spatulas which fit all needs. I did not use the bottles yet, I had a few already. The bag is also handy, all spatulas will be in one place when needed.
Reviewed in the United States on February 2, 2021
This is well made set of grill spatulas both for flat top and outdoor grilling. The metal extends into the handles making these very sturdy and minimizing the handles from braking off as in some other plastic handle sets.
10 people found this helpful
They were better than I expected. I use the smaller spatulas with my cast iron and carbon steel skillets and the large ones on my grill and pellet smoker. They are well built and should last a long time. The blades aren't too thin.
8 people found this helpful